Monday 22 September 2014

Sahara Reporters still on hack

This morning,as i wake,what pushed my mind to check out Sahara Reporters,I don't know;could it be the panic Linda Ikeji Expressed?
She is happily use blogger instead of buying her own domain.

For the fear of hackers was her main reason not to buy a domain for her blog.

Seems to embrace the good advantage of blogger than ever.

Blogger is not easily hacked,I am sticking on this even though I have a domain but not functional for now.

You can visit my site,but I must tell you before you go,nothing is happening there now.

This is the URL;Www.getdatish.com

You can only see my Glo line.
I am planning to work on it after my exams.

This was what I saw when i wanted to visit the website -- Sahara Reporters

You have followed this URL, but we couldn't find a feed for it.
Please check that the URL is correct: http://saharareporters.com/
If you want to update configuration please use Manage page.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget