Friday 18 July 2014

This is How I managed to stand against 'Jungle justice' - LIB reader writes

This happened around Idimu-Egbeda, Lagos.
I was on my way back home this morning when I saw a pack of okada men dragging some people out of a car in front of me, two men and a woman.

I was in my car watching, thinking they must have actually bashed an okada man, as it was the norm in Lagos state, where an offense against a bike man is an offense against all the bike men in like 5 communities, they would pack you down and start harassing you.

So I thought at first, until they started beating them with woods and sticks, kicking them from all directions, while some where destroying their car.

I had to come down at this point after carefully packing my car at a safe spot,I managed to part the crowd, asking what happened, The shout of 'they are kidnappers' rented the air, so I managed to go into the crowd which was swelling by the minute to take pix of them.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget