Wednesday 23 July 2014

Football | Spain : Ronaldo set for goals and trophies after missing opportunities due to injury.

Football | Spain

Ronaldo ready to rumble after flop

Miserable injury that strokes him during 2014 World Cup , he has putting behind. He further cited about his fitness as he said, ' i am ready to go as chases trophies at Real Madrid.

"I'll try my best all the season like in  every other  year. I'll help my team, try to score goals and try to win titles," the 29-year-old striker told a sponsor's event in Tokyo.

Portugal failed to make the World Cup knockout round in Brazil last month with one win, one loss and one draw in their group as an injury-hit Ronaldo squandered plenty of chances and notched up just one goal.

He had been hampered by a left leg injury since just before the global tournament which we believe was contributed to his national team nockout in the FIFA worldwide cup Brazil 2014.

"My injury is gone and I am 100% fit to play this year, Ronaldo said, adding he wanted to kick off and finish the Spanish top-flight league season "in good shape."

Ronaldo also said that he will still play for more 6 to 7 year before I end my career in football and my fitness is assured, I will play my best to score more goals and win more trophies this year.

Ronaldo said that World Cup diaster in Brazil was "amazing".

Ronaldo was the top scorer in La Liga and the Champions League and won his second Ballon d'Or as well as the European Golden sheo and other prizes.

The chiselled Ronaldo was in Japan to promote for promotion of fitness products, like an airplane-shaped device meant to shape up facial muscles, that was the black mask he posted online by himself.

Ronaldo hoped for repetition of  last season's glory, saying he will have an "opportunity to win five, six titles this year – so fantastic. I'm really focused".

I promise to do all my best and I am prepared.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget