Tuesday 22 July 2014

Davido get something to say,you need to hear and his wealth on social media

Davido is known to be one of the super stars whose fortune hit immediately as he was sprout a singer.

He made big money on his London tour and he was supported by his father with a huge amount of money which enabled him to grow very fast independently.

Speaking with Encomium magazine on why he flaunts his wealth on social media, Davido said; "I don't call it flaunting of wealth. It is my car, my money and it is even my page.
You don't have to follow me on instagram. You don't have to follow me on social media.

It would have being different if I was advertising all this on a billboard. I am not doing that" he said.

Truly David spend cash on himself and it is just like other spendthrift who are not super stars that love what they have achieved.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget