Tuesday 22 July 2014

I Enjoy Killing People And I Will continue - Sadiq Ogwuche declared.


I Enjoy Killing People And I Will Kill Again- Sadiq Ogwuche! Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche who was recently extradited from Sudan, and currently answering questions from security operatives has said, he will never beg for forgiveness because he did the right thing by bombing Nyanya motor park which led to the death of over 70 people and left 120 injured.

Hardened Sadiq said if left alone he is willing to do more. He said a lot of shocking things which will make you wonder how a man that  once lived in a western world could turn out to be who he is now. No be me go use my hand type all his negative beliefs.

Stating confidently, Aminu Sadiq said, I don't deny that I am the executioner of the Nyanya bomb incident. I did it in order to draw government's attention to our demands. We want our detained colleagues released and compensation paid to those of our colleagues who were killed by the federal troops during operations. We want Islamic rule in the whole of northern Nigeria. Western education is a sin against Allah. It's time for dialogue between government and Boko Haram leaders for the way out of the deadlock,” he was quoted as saying.

“The government must do something now or the bombing will continue. There is no regretting anything because we are fighting a just cause to liberate our people from western education".

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget