Monday 28 July 2014

You may like to take a look at some pictures of Nigeria's hot representative to 2014 Commonwealth Games

American citizen by birth,name"Nichole Denby"  whose mom is part Nigerian.
Nichole is on the Nigerian track team that's currently performing at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow Scotland.

The 31 year old mother,Nichole was representing USA team, but recently choosed to start running for Nigeria.

Her decision to run for Nigeria is to make her own continent,Africa Honourable.
She said...
"It's great honour to compete for an African country where my roots come from, and there is no greater honour for me than to do that. The USA is saturated with athletes, they have so many different people, so they really don’t need anyone else. There is no great honour for me to represent a country like this in Africa, it really is an honour."
See more pics of her after the cut...

Explaining her root as she narrated... "It’s on my mother’s side. I don’t even know them, I never met them, I have just seen pictures of them and stuff so yeah, my great-grandfather was actually from Nigeria".

Record reads that her finishing time of 12.54seconds.

Her pictures, her daughter's picture and husband's picture below.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget