Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wow!: She celebrated independence with green fried rice and chicken

My friend said,she is celebrating independence with a green fried rice and chicken.

Wow !
Just as you wished to see it before you view this blog,I was once wished so,to see,to eat and to share green fried rice and chicken to my fellow civics.

Everyone with its own style,see wishes, ask people, how are they celebrating independence Day? and see reply.

I have seen many like, on low key,small small,nothing to celebrate,indoors, f**k up country etc.

Despite the struggles,fracas,there is a hope...never mind cause we shall conquer. Amen!

We can make green fried chicken and rice next Year!

Let me use this time to wish you all the best life can bring.

I wish you happy Independence! and happy new Month!

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget