Sunday 15 February 2015

Picture:Rugged Nollywood actor, Hanks-Anuku confesses,he Infects his wife with HIV

Hanks-Anuku has opened up as he confessed that he tested HIV positive.

This happened when one of his girlfriends went for pregnancy tests and was tested HIV positive, so, without doubt, he has infected her with the HIV.

Hanks-Anuku always play a gang star roles in Nollywood movies and this could be attached to his real life behavior.
I will rather describe it as what I called,"you do as you act,and you act as you do,"

He opened up being deliberate to infecting his wife with the deadly virus.

Report said,"that the actor has been repented and so,a born-again Christian,perhaps that's why he confessed.

Hanks-Anuku who is currently residing in Ghana, discussed in an interview about how he went to Zambia for six months in April 2011 without his wife and two kids, to take part in plays teaching about HIV and AIDS.

Report also said, he slept with 80 women ---on estimate.

Hanks-Anuku narrated...He was carried away by fun.
“Life in Zambia was heaven on earth because we could enjoy life, moving in all places but I was missing my family. During that time I had quite a number of sexual activities and I slept with different women. When I came back home I never took care of the family. I started drinking life a fish and became an irresponsible husband leaving the entire burden to my wife,”

The veteran actor, as described by many people,also revealed that while knowing he could well be HIV positive, he infected his wife .

“I got tested while I was in Zambia after one of my girlfriends advised me about her pregnancy. She had gone for pregnancy tests and during that time she was tested for HIV and the results was shocking, she was positive. She forced me to get tested,"

If I may ask,what then did he teach about HIV/AIDS during his trip in Zambia as he claimed his trip was to educate people of the deadly virus through plays?

This reminds me of Fela song,"Teacher! Teacher! Teacher! No teach me nonsense,"

I believe that not everybody is qualified to some certain teachings.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget