Wednesday 25 June 2014

Rihanna (Riri) and Drake dating and breakup

Recently after,Rihanna's relationship with Drake,
Rihanna said clearly as she opened up about her
feelings and talked about all her dating gossips.

This was revealed by German magazine in quote
"Bravo" where she stated that she just want to have
fun alone and not interested in any more relationship.

As she said,perhaps regarding to Drake "when I looked
at the guy as we go out on dates from head to toe, to be
sincere, I do not want to be in any relationship.

Her reason was "you'll never see my cry".
Rihanna also gave a reason for seen guys and her reason
was so apparent.
This is because I have more male friends
than female friends and this is simply because I love been
around guys and also because I always learn things from them.

She cited.

At a time , the nigga Drake don't seems to feel any hurt
since he is still getting along with his girlfriend Zoe Kravitz.
Drake and Zoe Kravitz,during Zoe Kravitz show were found
spotted out.
Meanwhile Riri at 26 is not in need of any guy since she has
cleared this issue. She can get fun when ever she wanted.

Nice read............

Please like getdatish on Facebook through this Link Www.facebook.com/getdatish
I will be giving you more tale.

No comments:

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget