Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Nollywood actress,Toyin Aimakhu compares Buhari's victory to Arsenal

APC supporters rode in a campaign bus of elected president Gen. Mohammade Buhari as victory was obtained,when they drove past a campaign posters of the two strong opposition parties,Lagos Nollywood actress,Toyin Aimakhu compared APC victory to Arsenal football club.

She responded to her fans on he Instagram page after Gen . Muhammad Buhari has won.

She added ‘no politician is worth out blood.’

“I know quite a number of you have been waiting for this, so here it is. To start with, I love you all and if you insult me I will jegalise you.

A lot of you have been arsenal fans for a very long time and even without many victories, you still support them, so i urge you all to view this as one of those matches, people loose, they get hurt and eventually get over it and move on.

I congratulate APC and I believe in one Nigeria..... despite your abuses and insults (orubebeism) pls stay out of trouble and violence no politician is worth our blood... love you all”


Post a Comment
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget