Thursday, 2 April 2015

Nollywood actor, Mofe Duncan engage his boo

Actor Mofe Duncan has asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes,I will marry you.
Duncan and is fiancee held each other hands when Duncan was proposing to her and his fiancee showing off her engagement ring.

Instalgram name Mzkakkad  captured the photo "Hold my hand... Together we'll conquer the world! It's you and I darling! God has made us fall in LOVE, it's true I've found someone like you  #BeABoss  #DateABoss  #BuildAnEmpire "

He responded to her saying "A woman after my own heart."Hooold-My-Hand… Baby I promise that I’ll be Aaall-I-Can… things’ll get better if you just Hooold-My-Hand"

Duncan has been known for his enormous gift,he gave to his fiancee,who is training to be a pharmacist on her birthday 2015 which made her shed tears of joy that last birthday.

Post a Comment
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget