Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Davido don't Joke with his academics, his album dropping soon

Monday, June 8, 2015, a day after Davidos graduation from Babcock university he confirmed the release date of his  sophomore album.

Davido said: that he is inviting all of you for my graduation on June 7, then on June 8 I launch my album. I have worked hard for this degree, day in day out.

Davido never played with his academics...
David said, “If I am in China today and I have exams tomorrow, I better get to school tomorrow or else everything is a bust. I have worked on this degree for like six years now. Before I became famous I was in school so I had to take a break, but about two years ago, I went back to school.”


He further spoke on February 14th presidential election which was prosponed...
“First of all the Nigerian elections were supposed to be on February 14 and I was booked for this show last year”. Davido stated. “What was I to do? As an artiste it all comes down to business, I gave my word I would be here on this day. They moved the elections. That is not my fault.”


Davido forthcoming album will be featuring people like Meek Mill, Drake, Wale and more artists.

Post a Comment
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
blogger tipsblogger templatesWidget